Blue and Gold baby Macaw Parrot
BLUE AND GOLD MACAW
DNA SEXED HEN,
ORIGINAL DNA CARD
Some of the macaw species are known for their impressive size. The largest parrot in length and wingspan is the Hyacinth Macaw. The heaviest macaw is the Buffon’s, although the heaviest parrot is the flightless Kakapo. The smallest member of the family, the Red-shouldered Macaw, is no larger than some parakeets of the genus Aratinga.
Macaws, like other parrots, toucans and woodpeckers, are zygodactyl, having their first and fourth toes pointing backwards.
Macaw for sale , Parrots for sale , Birds for Sale. we are of the largest bird breeder . We also sell bird food, bird toys, accessorie
Fully Egg Incubator Automatic Digital Hatcher Auto- Turning Incubator Built-ln LED Egg Candler 32 Eggs Hatching Machine
- Material: durable and healthy ABS. Size: 13.78 * 17.72 * 7.09in. Weight: 2681g. Power: 80W. Incubation amount: 32pcs. Connection: UJS Plug. Operating voltage: AC110-130V, 60Hz. Temperature range: 20-40 -C. Display: LED digital display
- Large LCD digital screen can comfrim the incubation information at a glance. Automatic temperature control, you will hear the sound of the alarm If the temperature/humidity is abnormal. Automatic egg turner every hours
- You can see the working principle of equipment and hatching process with the transparent caver. Press the egg candler button far observing incubation condition of eggs clearly. It can help children develop interest in natural science
- Foerteng automantic digital incubator can hold 32 eggs. It can hatch chicken, ducks, geese, pheasants, quails etc.
- Package including: 1 x Egg Incubator, 1 x Power Cord with US Plug, 1 x Water Injector, 1 x Foam Protection, 1 x user Manual
56 Eggs Digital Egg Incubator-WPPET Automatic Incubators
56 Eggs Digital Egg Incubator-WPPET Automatic Incubators Hatching Eggs for parrots,Chicken Ducks,Goose Poultry etc-Temperature Control-CE Certified Product features Excellent Material -The shell of this egg Incubator and the internal single disc uses environmentally friendly materials, it is non-toxic and tasteless … Read More
Rcom 20 Eggs MAX Incubator
The Rcom 20 MAX automatic incubator is one of Rcom’s best selling egg incubators and one of the most advanced incubators available. The Rcom 20 is a fully automatic egg incubator with full digital temperature, humidity and egg turning control. … Read More
Magicfly Digital Fully Automatic Egg Incubator 24 Eggs Birds
- FULLY AUTOMATIC: Automatic temperature controlling and AUTOMATIC EGG TURNER (note: It is invisible to see the turner work, but it did turn and work, And you don’t need to turn the eggs manually.) It can hatch chickens, ducks, fowl and geese,etc. WIDELY USED: Easy operating of our Magic fly egg incubator, make it possible for small families or professional farmers to incubate chickens, parrots,ducks, turkeys and geese:
- TRANSPARENT OUTER SHELL: which clear window surrounding the eggs you’ll be able to see the entire incubation process without interrupting.
- IT CAN HOLD LIP TO 24 EGGS at one time, Also the eggs quantity depending on the size of the eggs you put in it.
- Rohs, CE, C-tick APPROVED: We suggest read the user manul first before using the item and make sure the egg incubator in an
Caring for Cockatoos
Cockatiels live for approximately 20 years, while cockatoos can actually range between 40 to 60 years in age. Committing to life with a bird means ensuring their needs are met with regular love and attention, a healthy diet and exercise, and significant mental stimulation.
In their natural habitat, cockatoos spend much of their days flying around, foraging for food. They enjoy a healthy variety of small seeds, sprouted pulses, lentils, green leaves, vegetables, nuts, and complete kibble.
Cockatiels require an aviary of 2 m (7 feet) in length, while cockatoos need larger enclosures a minimum of 7 m (23 feet) where they can stretch their wings, and have access to baths or overhead misters for bathing.
Some cockatoos can be vigorous chewers. It’s important to provide plenty of unsprayed bird-safe branches and perches to sink their beaks into, such as fir or pine. Tanned leather chew toys, non-toxic food-finder and preening toys, as well as destructible and non-destructible toys help keep their active minds engaged and prevent boredom, feather plucking, or other bad habits.
Brinsea Mini II EX Incubator (Automatic)
The Brinsea Mini II EX is an ideal incubator for those who want full control of every aspect of the incubation period, this is particularly helpful for those people who want to incubate rare eggs such as Parrots and other … Read More