Caring for Cockatoos
Cockatiels live for approximately 20 years, while cockatoos can actually range between 40 to 60 years in age. Committing to life with a bird means ensuring their needs are met with regular love and attention, a healthy diet and exercise, and significant mental stimulation.
In their natural habitat, cockatoos spend much of their days flying around, foraging for food. They enjoy a healthy variety of small seeds, sprouted pulses, lentils, green leaves, vegetables, nuts, and complete kibble.
Cockatiels require an aviary of 2 m (7 feet) in length, while cockatoos need larger enclosures a minimum of 7 m (23 feet) where they can stretch their wings, and have access to baths or overhead misters for bathing.
Some cockatoos can be vigorous chewers. It’s important to provide plenty of unsprayed bird-safe branches and perches to sink their beaks into, such as fir or pine. Tanned leather chew toys, non-toxic food-finder and preening toys, as well as destructible and non-destructible toys help keep their active minds engaged and prevent boredom, feather plucking, or other bad habits.
Rcom 20 Eggs MAX Incubator
The Rcom 20 MAX automatic incubator is one of Rcom’s best selling egg incubators and one of the most advanced incubators available. The Rcom 20 is a fully automatic egg incubator with full digital temperature, humidity and egg turning control. … Read More
Fully Egg Incubator Automatic Digital Hatcher Auto- Turning Incubator Built-ln LED Egg Candler 32 Eggs Hatching Machine
- Material: durable and healthy ABS. Size: 13.78 * 17.72 * 7.09in. Weight: 2681g. Power: 80W. Incubation amount: 32pcs. Connection: UJS Plug. Operating voltage: AC110-130V, 60Hz. Temperature range: 20-40 -C. Display: LED digital display
- Large LCD digital screen can comfrim the incubation information at a glance. Automatic temperature control, you will hear the sound of the alarm If the temperature/humidity is abnormal. Automatic egg turner every hours
- You can see the working principle of equipment and hatching process with the transparent caver. Press the egg candler button far observing incubation condition of eggs clearly. It can help children develop interest in natural science
- Foerteng automantic digital incubator can hold 32 eggs. It can hatch chicken, ducks, geese, pheasants, quails etc.
- Package including: 1 x Egg Incubator, 1 x Power Cord with US Plug, 1 x Water Injector, 1 x Foam Protection, 1 x user Manual
7 Eggs Currens Automatic Mini Egg Incubator
- The incubator holds 7 eggs and is easy to clean and simple to use.
- It is a clear window surrounding the eggs you’ll be able to see the entire incubation process without interrupting.
- Digital display shows important information such as current temperature. Digital temperature controls allows for temperature settings and easy operation.
- voltage:AC 110V/ AC 230V. Temperature: 38°C1°C.
- Size: 17.5 x 16cm/6.8×6.2inch (Lx H).
Brinsea Maxi II Eco Incubator (Automatic)
The Brinsea Maxi II Eco is a brand-new manual turn incubator fresh off the production line! To celebrate Brinsea being 40 years old, they have released a new line of incubators starting with this one. It can hold up to … Read More
Brinsea Mini II EX Incubator (Automatic)
The Brinsea Mini II EX is an ideal incubator for those who want full control of every aspect of the incubation period, this is particularly helpful for those people who want to incubate rare eggs such as Parrots and other … Read More
56 Eggs Digital Egg Incubator-WPPET Automatic Incubators
56 Eggs Digital Egg Incubator-WPPET Automatic Incubators Hatching Eggs for parrots,Chicken Ducks,Goose Poultry etc-Temperature Control-CE Certified Product features Excellent Material -The shell of this egg Incubator and the internal single disc uses environmentally friendly materials, it is non-toxic and tasteless … Read More
Rcom 50 Eggs MAX Incubator
The Rcom 50 MAX automatic incubator is one of Rcom’s best selling egg incubators and one of the most advanced incubators available. The Rcom 50 is a fully automatic egg incubator with full digital temperature, humidity and egg turning control. … Read More