Caring for Cockatoos
Cockatiels live for approximately 20 years, while cockatoos can actually range between 40 to 60 years in age. Committing to life with a bird means ensuring their needs are met with regular love and attention, a healthy diet and exercise, and significant mental stimulation.
In their natural habitat, cockatoos spend much of their days flying around, foraging for food. They enjoy a healthy variety of small seeds, sprouted pulses, lentils, green leaves, vegetables, nuts, and complete kibble.
Cockatiels require an aviary of 2 m (7 feet) in length, while cockatoos need larger enclosures a minimum of 7 m (23 feet) where they can stretch their wings, and have access to baths or overhead misters for bathing.
Some cockatoos can be vigorous chewers. It’s important to provide plenty of unsprayed bird-safe branches and perches to sink their beaks into, such as fir or pine. Tanned leather chew toys, non-toxic food-finder and preening toys, as well as destructible and non-destructible toys help keep their active minds engaged and prevent boredom, feather plucking, or other bad habits.
Rcom 20 Eggs MAX Incubator
The Rcom 20 MAX automatic incubator is one of Rcom’s best selling egg incubators and one of the most advanced incubators available. The Rcom 20 is a fully automatic egg incubator with full digital temperature, humidity and egg turning control. … Read More
Fully Egg Incubator Automatic Digital Hatcher Auto- Turning Incubator Built-ln LED Egg Candler 32 Eggs Hatching Machine
- Material: durable and healthy ABS. Size: 13.78 * 17.72 * 7.09in. Weight: 2681g. Power: 80W. Incubation amount: 32pcs. Connection: UJS Plug. Operating voltage: AC110-130V, 60Hz. Temperature range: 20-40 -C. Display: LED digital display
- Large LCD digital screen can comfrim the incubation information at a glance. Automatic temperature control, you will hear the sound of the alarm If the temperature/humidity is abnormal. Automatic egg turner every hours
- You can see the working principle of equipment and hatching process with the transparent caver. Press the egg candler button far observing incubation condition of eggs clearly. It can help children develop interest in natural science
- Foerteng automantic digital incubator can hold 32 eggs. It can hatch chicken, ducks, geese, pheasants, quails etc.
- Package including: 1 x Egg Incubator, 1 x Power Cord with US Plug, 1 x Water Injector, 1 x Foam Protection, 1 x user Manual
Kemanner 48 Digital Clear Egg Incubator Hatcher
- Requires 80W of power; environmentally friendly overall dimensions: 18.5′(L) x 18.5′(W) x 9′(H)
- Made of durable plastic, the digital Incubators holds 48 eggs and is easy to clean and simple to use.
- Automatic egg turning every 2 hours, built-in fan to circulate the air for even temperature and humidity
- Intelligent integrated circuit control(LED display, Temperature and humidity alarm) • Suitable for incubating chicken, duck, and other foul eggs
48 Hatchery Machine Mini 48 parrots Automatic Egg Incubators
48 Hatchery Machine Mini 48 parrots Automatic Egg Incubators Sale Turning Motor Control for Duck Pigeon Quail Parrot – Product Features – 1. Automatic egg turning(every 2 hours) 2. Digital temperature control. 3. LED display temperature/humidity/hatching days/egg turning times. 4. … Read More
Pawhut 25″ Dome Top Stainless Steel Travel Bird Cage
- GREAT FOR ALL TRAVEL: This portable bird cage is ideal far long-term use, emergency situations, and travelling. Its lightweight design makes it easy to transport while keeping your feathered friend safe and comfortable.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel, this bird travel carrier is tough enough to withstand biting and pecking while at the same time being resistant to rust and bacterial buildup.
- READY TO GO KIT: It features a bottom tray for easy cleaning, 2 large food bowls, and a perch, all built from the same heavy duty stainless steel material.
- HANDLE FOR EASY TRANSPORT: With a handle on top for easy transport that doubles as a perch you’ll always be able to bring your fine feathered friend with you wherever you go while giving them the opportunity to stretch their wings
- QUICK AND EASY CLEANUP: The bottom tray makes cleaning simple and the slide-out tray allows the top perch to be used as a playground.
African grey parrot
African Grey Parrots for Sale
All of our birds come with an extensive health guarantee: We guarantee that the bird you are acquiring is free from any harmful diseases and does not have excessive amounts of any harmful bacteria.
Testing expenses are your responsibility; should there be any minor health issues that require treatment, we pay for all medications and all medical treatment at a Veterinarian of our choice. If a Vet exam reveals a life-threatening disease or serious genetic issues, then we will either replace your bird or give you a full refund of the purchase price.
cheap african grey parrots for sale near me african grey parrot for sale free african grey parrot for adoption congo african grey for sale timneh african grey for sale african grey parrot lifespan african grey parrot talking for sale african grey parrot care
Congo African Grey Parrots are talented talkers and begin talking between 12 and 18 months old. They love to mimic sounds and are quite adept at sounding exactly like their owner’s voices. Congo African Grey Parrots that are exposed to more human interaction will tend to speak more cognitively than those that aren’t. African Grey Parrots are flock birds and need interaction and stimulation to develop into their full potential. They are sensitive and very aware to what is going on around them. Time out of their cage and play time with their humans and toys are extremely important.