Brooder/lntensive Care Unit for Warming Newly Hatched Exotic Chicks or Sick and Injured Birds
- Accurate digital temperature control with high and law temperature alarms adjustable through an easy to use menu
- Digital display of humidity and fully automatic control with optional TLC Advance Humidity Pump
- Unique air filtration for removal of airborne bacteria and fungi from the chamber (filter replacements available)
- Removable clear door and immersible lower half of the cabinet with smooth, mirror finish interior for easy cleaning
- Adjustable fresh air exchange through a door mounted vent and switchable internal light to cart
Brinsea Maxi II Eco Incubator (Automatic)
The Brinsea Maxi II Eco is a brand-new manual turn incubator fresh off the production line! To celebrate Brinsea being 40 years old, they have released a new line of incubators starting with this one. It can hold up to … Read More
Caring for Cockatoos
Cockatiels live for approximately 20 years, while cockatoos can actually range between 40 to 60 years in age. Committing to life with a bird means ensuring their needs are met with regular love and attention, a healthy diet and exercise, and significant mental stimulation.
In their natural habitat, cockatoos spend much of their days flying around, foraging for food. They enjoy a healthy variety of small seeds, sprouted pulses, lentils, green leaves, vegetables, nuts, and complete kibble.
Cockatiels require an aviary of 2 m (7 feet) in length, while cockatoos need larger enclosures a minimum of 7 m (23 feet) where they can stretch their wings, and have access to baths or overhead misters for bathing.
Some cockatoos can be vigorous chewers. It’s important to provide plenty of unsprayed bird-safe branches and perches to sink their beaks into, such as fir or pine. Tanned leather chew toys, non-toxic food-finder and preening toys, as well as destructible and non-destructible toys help keep their active minds engaged and prevent boredom, feather plucking, or other bad habits.
Rcom 50 Eggs MAX Incubator
The Rcom 50 MAX automatic incubator is one of Rcom’s best selling egg incubators and one of the most advanced incubators available. The Rcom 50 is a fully automatic egg incubator with full digital temperature, humidity and egg turning control. … Read More
Brinsea Ovation 56 EX Incubator (Automatic)
Brinsea is known to be innovators with regards to their incubators. To celebrate their 40th anniversary,Brinsea released a new range of incubators the Ovation 56 and Ovation 28. The Ovations are fitted with the latest in innovative incubator technology for … Read More
Yaheetech Metal Bird Cage Parrot Cockatiel House Finch Aviary Pet Perch with Handle White
- Features 2 large front doors each with 2 small doors for easy access into the inner cage
- Contains 4 side doors to hold plastic feeders far food and water change
Contains 3 wooden timber perches, 4 plastic feeders, 1 swing and 1 pull-out plastic tray
- SAFE & SECURE: Each door has arc-shaped wires for lacking purpose, preventing birds from opening the door; full painted cage with smooth surface, polished wooden perches and Eco-friendly feeders offer your lovely birds a safe and healthy environment
- WIDE APPLICATION: This high quality parrot cage is suitable for both home and outdoor use, large space, simple and thoughtful designs make it a perfect choice for pet stores and pet hospitals, also can be used for decoration in flower shops