African grey parrot
African Grey Parrots for Sale
All of our birds come with an extensive health guarantee: We guarantee that the bird you are acquiring is free from any harmful diseases and does not have excessive amounts of any harmful bacteria.
Testing expenses are your responsibility; should there be any minor health issues that require treatment, we pay for all medications and all medical treatment at a Veterinarian of our choice. If a Vet exam reveals a life-threatening disease or serious genetic issues, then we will either replace your bird or give you a full refund of the purchase price.
cheap african grey parrots for sale near me african grey parrot for sale free african grey parrot for adoption congo african grey for sale timneh african grey for sale african grey parrot lifespan african grey parrot talking for sale african grey parrot care
Congo African Grey Parrots are talented talkers and begin talking between 12 and 18 months old. They love to mimic sounds and are quite adept at sounding exactly like their owner’s voices. Congo African Grey Parrots that are exposed to more human interaction will tend to speak more cognitively than those that aren’t. African Grey Parrots are flock birds and need interaction and stimulation to develop into their full potential. They are sensitive and very aware to what is going on around them. Time out of their cage and play time with their humans and toys are extremely important.
56 Eggs Digital Egg Incubator-WPPET Automatic Incubators
56 Eggs Digital Egg Incubator-WPPET Automatic Incubators Hatching Eggs for parrots,Chicken Ducks,Goose Poultry etc-Temperature Control-CE Certified Product features Excellent Material -The shell of this egg Incubator and the internal single disc uses environmentally friendly materials, it is non-toxic and tasteless … Read More
Magicfly Digital Fully Automatic Egg Incubator 24 Eggs Birds
- FULLY AUTOMATIC: Automatic temperature controlling and AUTOMATIC EGG TURNER (note: It is invisible to see the turner work, but it did turn and work, And you don’t need to turn the eggs manually.) It can hatch chickens, ducks, fowl and geese,etc. WIDELY USED: Easy operating of our Magic fly egg incubator, make it possible for small families or professional farmers to incubate chickens, parrots,ducks, turkeys and geese:
- TRANSPARENT OUTER SHELL: which clear window surrounding the eggs you’ll be able to see the entire incubation process without interrupting.
- IT CAN HOLD LIP TO 24 EGGS at one time, Also the eggs quantity depending on the size of the eggs you put in it.
- Rohs, CE, C-tick APPROVED: We suggest read the user manul first before using the item and make sure the egg incubator in an
Yaheetech Metal Bird Cage Parrot Cockatiel House Finch Aviary Pet Perch with Handle White
- Features 2 large front doors each with 2 small doors for easy access into the inner cage
- Contains 4 side doors to hold plastic feeders far food and water change
Contains 3 wooden timber perches, 4 plastic feeders, 1 swing and 1 pull-out plastic tray
- SAFE & SECURE: Each door has arc-shaped wires for lacking purpose, preventing birds from opening the door; full painted cage with smooth surface, polished wooden perches and Eco-friendly feeders offer your lovely birds a safe and healthy environment
- WIDE APPLICATION: This high quality parrot cage is suitable for both home and outdoor use, large space, simple and thoughtful designs make it a perfect choice for pet stores and pet hospitals, also can be used for decoration in flower shops
Caring for Cockatoos
Cockatiels live for approximately 20 years, while cockatoos can actually range between 40 to 60 years in age. Committing to life with a bird means ensuring their needs are met with regular love and attention, a healthy diet and exercise, and significant mental stimulation.
In their natural habitat, cockatoos spend much of their days flying around, foraging for food. They enjoy a healthy variety of small seeds, sprouted pulses, lentils, green leaves, vegetables, nuts, and complete kibble.
Cockatiels require an aviary of 2 m (7 feet) in length, while cockatoos need larger enclosures a minimum of 7 m (23 feet) where they can stretch their wings, and have access to baths or overhead misters for bathing.
Some cockatoos can be vigorous chewers. It’s important to provide plenty of unsprayed bird-safe branches and perches to sink their beaks into, such as fir or pine. Tanned leather chew toys, non-toxic food-finder and preening toys, as well as destructible and non-destructible toys help keep their active minds engaged and prevent boredom, feather plucking, or other bad habits.